The CE-500 Initial Type Rating course adds a CE-500 type rating to a pilot’s existing certificate allowing the holder to act as pilot in command of all Citation 500 series aircraft.
Course Entry Requirements:
● Private, Commercial, or Airline Transport Pilot License
● Multi-Engine Class Rating
● Instrument Airplane Rating
● Minimum of a Third Class Medical
Aircraft Types Covered By This Type Rating:
● Citation I (CE-500), Citation I/SP (CE-501)
● Citation II (CE-550), Citation II/SP (CE-551), Citation S-II )CE-S550), Citation Bravo (CE-550B)
● Citation V (CE-560), Citation Ultra (CE-560U), Citation Encore (CE-560E), Citation Encore+
Training Course Includes:
● Aircraft training materials
● Manuals (Aircraft and systems manual, training manual, weight and balance)
● Cockpit familiarization poster
● Custom tailored ground training
● Flight training in your aircraft at your location or in our aircraft at our location
● Prep for Oral & PTS Type rating check-ride
● Check ride with DPE
Duration Of Training:
● Pilot in Command Type Rating Course: 5 days
● 3 days of intense ground school
● 2 days of flight training to proficiency. Usually a minimum of 3 flights
● Check ride with DPE
● Flight training in your aircraft at your location and schedule or
● Flight training in our aircraft at KDWH, Hooks Airport, Spring, Texas
● If you have a trip planed, we can incorporate a LOFT (Line Oriented Flight Training) flight which cuts down on your overall training costs. If carrying passengers, a separate flight is required for the air work (stall series and steep turns) which the FAA does not allow with passengers onboard.
A recent student said of this course “I learned so much more flying my own airplane than I ever did in a simulator”.
Graduation and Course Completion:
This type rating course meets the FAA Type Ratings practical standards (which is the same as the ATP practical test standards). Upon completion of the practical test, a Pilot in Command type rating (for PIC type rating) will be added to your FAA license. Since the practical test and check-ride is completed in the aircraft, there will be not be any restrictions on your license.
Pricing Will Include:
● All ground school training and materials
● Up to 3 training flights to prepare for Check Ride. If additional flights are required for proficiency reasons, they will be at an additional cost.
● Check ride and all DPE expenses
● Instructor and all expenses
● No hidden costs/fees
Call Us at 281-684-2200